Semiramis is a collection of modules featuring a complete semimodular synthesizer for VCV Rack plus some tasty bonus stuff.
Its classic signal path can be changed and modulated in every conceivable way: a true sound design weapon with the simplicity of a typical synthesizer.
These are the main features:
- Semimodular synthesizer
- Presets support
- Three different oscillators with different sound generation algorithms
- Parallel lowpass and hipass filters with audio input
- Equipped with delay effect
- Two LFOs with different waveforms and polarity
- Filter and amplitude ADSR envelopes
- Every parameter can be modulated with the dedicated CV inputs
- Each oscillator, the filter, the LFOs and the envelopes have separate outputs, for full modular integration
- Comprehensive and clear manual included (you can also download it here if you want to check it in depth before you buy)
Moreover, you have five bonus modules:
- Cellular Noise, a generator of noise, low frequencies and unusual sounds that uses cellular automata
- Envels, a polyphonic ADSR envelope with audio input that can process up to 16 signals concurrently
- FMdom, a polyphonic dual parallel linear FM oscillator, that can act as LFO, too
- Filtron, the double Butterworth filter of Semiramis as a polyphonic standalone module able to process up to 16 audio streams concurrently
- Virtualog, a polyphonic virtual analog oscillator with LFO capabilities
Some sounds made using Semiramis only:
Semiramis needs the latest version of VCV Rack to run
Semiramis is available directly from Rack Plugin Library: purchase it here and automatically receive future updates!